September 28-30, 2012
Buy a Great Horse, Compete, Learn, Shop and Join us for a Fun Weekend!
NEW: Wild Deuce is going to Calgary Stampede’s 100th anniversary with their horses. They will be taking their sale horses and the Australian Light Horse Mounted Infantry will be using our horses from the parade to the grand stage with their demonstration of tent pegging.
Join us for a three day event showcasing the talents of our working horses. 13 well broke horses that can you can watch perform all weekend will be sold. On Friday watch each sale horse in the brand NEW Friday night “Breaking down the walls” Demo. Then on Saturday watch each sale horse go through our tough obstacle course that NO horse has practiced. Wild Deuce along with their invited friends will sell their great mounts. At this sale we sell the keeper horses and prove it to you. This is a closed sale and Wild Deuce personally knows each and every consignor who are also trainers so you the buyer are protected.
- There are NO prospect horses here, only using horses that have been from the ranch to the mountain side.
- There are NO 60 day trained horses at this sale as these horses have months and miles!
Where can you go to a sale that only trainers have horses to sell? The vet checks are done in the open for you to watch, then the results are on display. We want you to do your homework when buying a horse by contacting the owners, ask questions, meet the horses, maybe book a 5 day trip with Wild Deuce to ride their horses offered at the sale and then come to the sale for all three days. Come and check out this “one of a kind” sale and weekend. Lots to see and do! 13 Horses will be sold in 2012.
We have 3 separate competition divisions:
- Sale Horse Competition (Consigned Horses)
- Open Competition (General Public) Youth Category
- Open Competition (General Public) Adult Category
You don't have to be selling a horse in order to compete. So come on out - show off your horse's talents and compete for thousands in fantastic prizes!
Click here for competitor information.
Click here for tradeshow package and EMAIL your request to confirm.
Click Here for a printable poster. Please help Wild Deuce get this sale around your area. We would appreciate anyone to print our poster and hang it up at your favorite places!
Check out what we have for you to see and do.. You don’t have to be coming here to buy a horse. This weekend is a fun weekend for everyone, you can compete on your own horse if you choose then compete in our Wild Deuce Fun Hunt on Saturday for open competitors only. Lots of shopping in both our STARS charity auction tent and our unique Backcountry Tradeshow. Did I mention the homemade cookies you can buy with full proceeds going to STARS! How about the great Demos you can watch and learn from throughout the weekend. There is also a free Pig Roast Friday night and free pancake breakfast along with fires each night so bring your guitar. For the kids we have a “Kids Korner” so they can learn too. If that hasn’t enticed you how about THE REAL MANTRACKER will be guest judging again and you have a chance to have a picture with him with proceeds going to STARS! For our buyers, please come out for the whole weekend and let us impress you and go home with an amazing horse!
DOOR PRIZE just for coming to the sale this year for the winner is two tickets to the Canadian Finals Rodeo in November, donated by Wild Deuce. Make sure to enter at the sale!!!
Watch for updates on our website, wild deuce face book page or on our catalogue page.
New for this year:
- Mantracker is coming back because he had way too much fun last year.
- Guest judge this year is Jan Matthews from Anchor D Outfitting at Turner Valley.
- Wild Deuce and the consignors are launching one amazing Demonstration for Friday night. It will show you a new level of horsemanship. You won’t want to miss Friday…just saying!
- ADDED BONUS for the highest bidder for 2012 is one free pack trip for 2013, that’s right we want to thank the highest bidder with an all inclusive 5 day pack trip worth $1150.00!
- Wild Deuce is going on a pack trip with all the consignors this year so each of us will know which horse is the right fit for what you’re looking for.
There is a small parking/camping fee with a portion of the proceeds going to STARS.
Hope to see you in September!
Bring your Camper!